Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekly Review

November is almost over. The turkey has been carved and we have completed another fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. I hope everyone had an opportunity to reflect on all we have to be thankful for. This marks the start of the shopping season for Christmas. Lets make a goal for the month to not go any further into debt.

Some of the articles that I've particularly enjoyed this week are:
The Simple Dollar discusses 12 Important Things to Talk About When Your Relationship Gets Serious

Zen Habits reminds us How To Doggedly Pursue Your Dreams In The Face Of Naysayers

No Credit Needed tells us Exactly HOW I Pay Off Debt Mortgages Or Credit Cards Early

Not Keeping Up With The Joneses reminds us that it doesn't have to cost a lot for treat yourself in Feeling And Looking Great On The Cheap

Dual Income No Kids consults with Benjamin Franklin On Frugality

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for including me with your list of articles to read! :)

I totally agree about not going further into debt to make Christmas.

I love Suze Ormans saying "If I have to Finance it, I can't afford it!"

JW said...

These are all motivations posts. Thanks