Sunday, December 2, 2007

December Goals - The challenge of the holidays without adding debt

December is an interesting month because its a new month for goals, but its wrapping up 2007. My goals for this month are going to be simpler because of all the craziness that is around the corner. I have to juggle work expectations and prepare for a long vacation as well as get ready for Christmas in two places and a long trip. So, the December goals are...

- Focus on high interest credit card. Call the company and see if they will lower the interest rate and snowball payments from debts I've paid off in November to this card.

- Choose Christmas presents that are useful even a year from now. Wrapping should also be reusable, recyclable, or a gift in itself.

- Bump up my monthly contribution towards my Roth IRA to $75

Now to plan for those 2008 goals.... but thats another post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Making Cents Of Debt...
I've tagged you with the seven random things meme.
Have fun...