The school supplies have been packed, new school clothes have been purchased, and the excitement of the first day of school has come and gone... or so you thought. Back to school is not just for kids, it is also an excellent time to get organized and de-clutter.
Take a couple of minutes and select a project to complete to help you get in the fall mood.
- Take a moment to review your New Year's Resolutions or your list of goals. Its not too late to pick them back up and work on them.
- Sort through you winter clothes and sell or donate anything that doesn't fit.
- Don't put of your clothing repairs. Mend them if you can or hire someone who can.
- Get rid of any summer clothing that has seen its day.
- Write a "to do" list of projects you have. been putting off. Set "due dates" for each item.
- Check smoke alarms when you change clocks back to standard time.
- Gather all of your school/office supplies. Test pens, glue, erasers, etc. If it doesn't work, it needs to be tossed. If you find that you have too much, consider donating it to your favorite school.
No Credit Needed ~ Day 13 of the 33 Days and 33 Ways to Save Money and Reduce Debt series is Get Organized