Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Ask For Your Patience While I Have A Minor Meltdown

I was really excited earlier today, because I am supposed to go and pick up my car tomorrow. I went into the bank to get my cashier's check for the purchase and found out that there were a number of fees for having a negative balance for almost a month. Excuse me?!? I don't think so!

It appears that the check from the insurance company (American Family) was returned (bounced). This is the insurance company that was paying me because their client totalled my car. I wasn't in it and it was parked. I was trying to be proactive in my finances and used some of the money to pay a high interested rate loan. I also paid another bill that was due. After that, apparently the fees just started rolling in. I don't have any answers at this point, because I found out about it at 5:05 this evening and have not been able to get a hold of anyone.

More to come later...

No comments: